I got this recipe years ago from a girl I used to work with. So simple and you can add/change whatever to make it suit your tastes (I like to add a little pepper!)
Hasbrown Delite
1 1/2 bags frozen hashbrowns (diced or shredded)
2 medium onions
2 cans cream of chicken soup
227g grated cheese
1/4c melted butter or margarine
500ml sour cream
Mix sour cream, butter and chicken soup together. Add in hashbrowns, onions and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.
Freezes well!
This one is great for kids, Halloween, birthday parties... Even just for fun!!
Bug Juice
2 10oz pkgs frozen strawberries (defrosted)
1 6oz can lemonade (thawed)
1 quart ginger ale
2c raisins and/or dried cranberries
6 gummy worms
Mix strawberries and lemonade in blender until smooth and thick. Gradually add ginger ale. Pour into punch bowl, stir in any remaining ginger ale and add raisins. Place gummy worms on the rim of the bowl for a swampy effect. Makes about 10 servings.
1 comment:
I just made the hashbrown casserole earlier this week! I typically make mine with mushroom soup, no onions and chunks of ham in it. There are so many variations.
Post a Comment