Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. (Amy Li)
Today, I am thankful for you. Inspite of our considerable age difference, we are so close. I would not want that to change for anything in the world. You may be "crazy" (oh you know you "crazy"!!), you may be loud (you know you loud!), you may be wilder (YES you are...okay, okay, maybe not so much now!) but I wouldn't ask for another sister. As we become older I find the closer we become. I know that no matter what happens in my life I will always have a little sister to be there showing support, having my back and whatever else may come up I know you'll be there. I really hadn't realized how much I needed some 100% adult time until you surprise birthday kidnapped me. Now don't get me wrong I love being a mom but having a hot dinner, conversation and laughs with no kids around was a nice break.
It just goes to show that a true sister is a friend who listens with her heart. This is something you do more often than not. No matter how different we are, we have the same sisterly love for each other. I am thankful for you, for everything you do, sometimes say and Jaelon is lucky to have a loud and crazy aunt/godmother like you!
So thanks Sista, your the best and Love you everyday!
Rox
1 comment:
your pretty awesome yourself!!!!
thanks sooo much.... this was soooo cute awwwwww mushy mushy!!!
I wove your face!!! :)
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself.... I had a pretty great time as well.... it was nice...
Love you everyday... kissesssssss..
~Love, your sista~
P.S I'M NOT CRAZY.... BAHAHAHHAHAHAH SMH
Post a Comment