Today, I would like to thank the wonderful mom's from BBCCanada. April/May Mommies are a great group to be apart of and I am so happy that I joined. When I started on BBC it was to join the single parents board, a place to try and get some comfort and advice with becoming a single parent. It started out great then slowly started to dry up. I discovered the birth clubs and jumped in.
Two years later our club is still going strong. Being able to share stories, milestones, ask for/offer advice, grieve or just in need of a place to rant is so great. Although I haven't personally met any of them, I am glad they are part of my life (in a sense). It's because of them I was inspired to start this blog. There may be days where I do focus on the "single" aspect of being a parent. Though when I "check" in with these mom's, I never feel like the odd one out. It's nice to not feel judged, left out or have to work at making friendships. These ladies are a great bunch and I'm grateful for being able to share anything with them. Our children brought us all together, they keep us going on together (with a few other similar interests too) and one day I hope we will all get to meet in one place!
So thanks Mommies, I would be at a loss without our club.
Roxanne
4 comments:
Thank YOU for being part of it too. It works because of all of us!
I agree! I love our group!!
What group?!!?! how do I not know about this... I mean its great to hear obviously sis... but ummmm how do I not know about this??? hmmmmmmm.... #Interesting
~Love, your sista~
It's a great group, I love it!!
Sista- you do know about it, how many times have I started a convo with one of my april mommy friends? or something to that affect.
Post a Comment