Another blog-cation! Only this time back and with a new look and yes a new Blog name. No reason for either, just felt the need to change things up. We've had a lot of changes in the past few months, this one is the easiest of them all.
What have we been doing lately???
Jaelon is loving school, his teacher and E.A. are awesome! I wish he could have them for the entire duration of his school life, that's how awesome they are. But alas, he can not and actually from the looks of things, he may only be with them until Jan/Feb. of next year.....
It turns out the 2 year wait list he was on for IBI (Intensive Behaviour Intervention) has turned into a 1 year wait time, he is set to start sometime early of next year. It makes me sad and happy, I'm so all over the place it's insane. I'm happy because we no longer have to wait, I'm sad because.... well, because he has had such a great positive reaction to school and of course his teacher and E.A. have a lot to do with that. So we've been busy with having observations at home, appointments/meetings ect. It's these times where being a single parent takes it's toll... But gotta do what you gotta do.
As for me, somewhere in there I decided to become self employed. You know because we haven't had enough change. So I've started to teach people how to clean using NO chemicals!
I'm an ENJO consultant and I love it!!! It's amazing and yes you will hear more about it.
For now, quiet time is about over here so check back often, I can't promise a blog everyday but it will be more often then before.
Cheers!!!
Rox and Jaelon
No comments:
Post a Comment