Monday, November 18, 2013

It's an ENJO dusting party!

Happy Monday!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... and an Enjo dusting party!

That was our weekend, we decorated for Christmas, Jaelon had more fun decorating himself and having the cat chase him all over the house with the dragging tinsel.  I put all the decorations on the tree (though he did try one or two) and of course lights went up around the house. My boy loves his lights!!!  Still have stockings to put up and maybe another set of lights but so far I got a "Wow, it looks pretty Mommy, can I have some candy?"  and "I like Christmas better than Halloween."  Now to get going on gifts and I have no idea what we are doing this year for our homemade gift but I managed to get his teacher/EA gifts done, for the most part.  

I also had my very first ENJO demo this weekend or if your Jaelon, I had my first "ENJO dusting party!" (he has own enjo duster and I've had a few demos at our house.) So Jaelon had a sleepover at Papa and Nana's and I just prepared for that.  I definitely have room for a lot of improvement but it still went well. Thanks to my great great friend, Carey, for hosting.  

This morning we have our last observation for IBI, actually I'm going to have to cut this short, it's a 7:30 am observation time and I lost track of the time.  So time to get moving for the day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and remember if you clean, there is probably an ENJO for that ;)

CHEERS!!!

No comments: