Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday!

Early mornings have paid off!!!  I wake up, get dressed in workout clothes and head to the dvd player for my daily workout. Yes, I feel great.... aside from the sore muscles but it's a good pain, that's what I tell myself!  Weighed in this morning and I'm down 3lbs, YAY!

Today, I decided not to do the workout. I decided to completely rearrange the basement and make it livable again.  Turns out it was a very, very big job! Jaelon was helpful in his own way, for maybe the first hour, then he was pushing to go upstairs and play. I ended up making a little picnic area for him, that lasted all of 10 maybe 15 minutes. Now that the day is done, I only have clothes to go through, laundry to do and put away. Sounds to me like a good job for tomorrow ;) 

Going to be a fly by the seat of your pants kind of weekend, I'm sure it will be a good one!  Hope you all enjoy yours :D