This week has been a week of baking. I know I should leave it for wordless Wednesday but I'm sure we'll be doing more AND I will remember to snap some pictures!! So enjoy a special picture edition of part of our week!
We had homemade pizza one night this week, not a weekly dinner but a favourite of ours!
Then I decided to pass some time and make some more cookies, we did oatmeal raison one day and chocolate chip another day!
Jaelon usually gets his own bowl with a little bit of ingredients so he can "mix, mix, mix" as he likes to say. (Really, he's eat, eat, eating!)
"Mmmmm so tasty!"
"mix mix mix!"
Jaelon's cookies, he spooned the dough out himself to bake the cookies.
Mommy's big cookie! No way was this staying in the house, we took it with us to share at playgroup this morning ;)
It was a great week, look forward to a busy weekend with my Niece sleeping over.
Enjoy the weekend!!







1 comment:
Cutest little helper award goes to J!
Post a Comment