I only just came across this recipe a few days ago. Naturally I had to give it a try!!
French Toast Muffins*
3 eggs
1 1/2c milk
1/3c sugar
1tbsp vanilla
1tsp cinnamon
10 slices multi grain bread, cubed
1c frozen berries
2tbsp Maple syrup.
Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until combined. Add cubed bread and toss gently until the egg mixture is absorbed. Add berries and toss gently to combine. Divide mixture evenly into well greased muffin tin and drizzle with maple syrup. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 min. They freeze well and you can freeze them before you bake them as well.
I added a little more cinnamon because I like cinnamon and I used the smart bread since I've never liked french toast made with multi grain bread. It all still works and Jaelon loved them up!!! So these are definately a most make and try. (*Recipie taken from the Inspired Magazine from Sobey's)
No comments:
Post a Comment