Friday, November 14, 2014

It's a transition

Well, we made it to the end of his transition week from school. It was rough but not as rough as I expected, so that was nice.  He had a very, very sad moment one night this week, full tears without the banging and screaming, just not wanting to leave his school.  You want to talk about stabbed to the heart, oh man that was a painful moment.   However, it has to be done so we chatted and cuddled and all was well.... for the most part.   

Today, he gets to spend all day at school, his E.A. even made arrangements for her afternoon student so she could spend all day with Jaelon.  He's also going to be tired, as I sit here typing, I can here him chatting happily to his cars.  Not sure why he's awake at this time but hopefully he goes back to sleep for a few hours. I'm up as usual, gotta work out but forgot to print off some stuff for him to take to school that I of course forgot about. So since I'm on the laptop, might as well blog and catch up. But that's enough procrastinating, time to get a boost for my day.  

Before I head off, I have to send my big Congrats to my friend Reni and her hubby, welcoming their first child.  Can't wait to meet him ;) 

Keep well!!!

No comments: