Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Hard to believe we are in the year 2014.  Now everyone will be setting those resolutions and hoping to make them stand true, lasting longer than a month or two.  I didn't make any resolutions for 2013 but I am this year.

I hate to do it but let's talk weight loss.... Yes, that is my resolution... well one of them! And it's completely doable, I WILL be 30 lbs lighter by September!!   I know it's so obvious but for me it's one of those ones that I will stick with, how can I not with my Curvy Bitches teaming up!!

I am also looking forward to my ENJO business soaring. I know I'm going to have to work extra hard at it once Jaelon starts I.B.I. but I can do it. 

Ok, so I only have 2 but those are 2 big ones and I'm feeling confident about them.  Speaking of which, time to get started on resolution #1. Workout time!!  

So tell me, what's your 2014 resolution??  

Keep warm!
Rox

1 comment:

Megan said...

I resolve to have less stuff. I worked on it all through December and I am almost there. Now I just need to convince the rest of my family that less is more!

Best wishes for you on your resolutions. I will work alongside you to be lighter and leaner and have some more awesome customers and team mates!