Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas questions 2!

I've been rather quiet this week. I went to an awesome ENJO Team meeting this week and had two days of I.B.I. stuff. Still have to do Christmas baking, we are now in the stretch of every week of IBI and Jaelon, at school has taken an odd turn.  SO, I thought I would look back at my older posts and in the spirit of Christmas (or trying to stay in the spirit) I'd have some new answers to some Christmas questions.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  Gift bags, I hate wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, though I like a real tree but give me an artificial one. I also always have a little chuckle when I think about my sisters first real tree. LOL! I'll share that story one day ;)
3. When do you put up the tree? This year, after remembrance day
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Ick, NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Still my Cricket doll!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? No one that I can think of. Plus, I do homemade gifts.
9. Easiest person to buy for?  Definitely Jaelon
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?  I do both
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  That's never happened.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  White Christmas, Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I only shop for Jaelon and my Niece so usually after summer with the end of season sales. This year was a good score with Black Friday!
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, nothing is coming to mind.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Shortbread, it's so bad for you but I love it up once a year with no guilt!! Which reminds me, time for a new batch :D
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Multi colour though I would go with one solid colour.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Holly Jolly Christmas, One more day till Christmas and O Holy Night. Jaelon likes Holly Jolly Christmas, Little Toy Trains, Jingle bells and Frosty the snowman.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?  We travel.... One year we won't.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can!!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Jaelon gets one present on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas Day and Boxing day!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People spend to much money and seem to forget that it's a time to just be with your loved ones, putting differences aside, enjoy the time and the company. Also, as much as I am welcoming to other cultures and traditions (obviously!) this not saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS" has gotten a little out of hand. Seriously!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?  Jaelon's first ornament
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Jaelon's happiness and someone else to do the cooking!






No comments: